Vishu is a new year of Malayalam celebrated in the Kerala. Date of Vishu is generally 14 April as per Gregorian calendar. In Indian astrology, this day Sun enters into the Mesha Raasi which is first zodiac sign. Vishu festival is celebrated in almost all the places in India by the Hindus by the different names. Other parts of India celebrates this New Year Festival as Nau Roz in Kashmir, Cheti Chand in Sindhi, Baisakhi in Punjab, Naba Barsha in Bengal, Goru Bihu in Assam, Puthandu in Tamil Nadu, Bisu in Karnataka and Vishuva Sankranti in Orissa.
Vishnu New Year Greetings :
All the arrangement should be completed in the previous night of Vishu. On the day of Vishu, tradition we should wake up in morning and go to the Pooja room with the closed eyes and have a first look of the Vishukkani of the new season. People wear new clothes for the Vishu Festival and elders of the family distribute tokens of money called Vishukkaineetam to children, servants and tenants. Vishu is celebrated in all the parts of Kerala joyfully. Small children explode crackers on this day. Too many dishes are made on the Vishu festival. We wish all Malayalis a Happy New Year with Vishu Greetings. You can wish Vishu by sending greetings to your dear ones and family members. Some of the vishu greetings are as follows.
Vishnu Greetings :
- Wishing U A Very Happy New Year Filled With Lot of Fun & Enjoyment. May This Vishu Brings Luck & Happiness To U & To Ur Loved Ones.
- Eemarubhoomiyil Vishuppakshi Pattilla!
Kani Orukkan Ammayilla!
Engilum Ente Ormayilevishu Kannuthurakkathe Thanne Njanonnu Kandote!
- Happy Vishu! Lets this year be filled with the things that are truly good.
- Let us vow to take life in our stride this Vishu and make it tolerable as well as beautiful by accepting sorrow and happiness with sanity. Happy Vishu.
- May you be blessed with peace, prosperity and good fortune? Happy Vishu.